Friday, April 18, 2014

Beauty On A Budget!


There are very few things that I will pay regular price for.  Almost everything I buy is on sale and then I use coupons as well.  I learned very early on that you didn't have to sacrafice quality to get a good deal.  Quite often when you are couponing you can get brand name products at a better deal than generic or store brand.  The cosmetics above were on sale this week.  There was also an in store coupon for $1 off each item.  I also used a $4 manufacturer coupon off of each one. When you use a store coupon and a manufacturers coupon, this is called "stacking". I buy a coupon clipper subscription to the local newspaper, which means that I get 5 Sunday papers with coupon inserts every week. As you can see from the picture above, I spent $6.75 and saved $31.80.  This added up to a total savings of 87%!

This is how I shop for my clothes and shoes as well.  Quite often people don't realize how well you can dress and take care of yourself on a tight budget.  

No comments:

Post a Comment