Tuesday, April 8, 2014

The Proof Is In The Picture - Tria Age-Defying Laser



I wasn't going to post on Tria's Age-Defying Laser  for a few more weeks, but when I saw this picture I just had to!  In the side by side picture above, the one on the left is right before I started treatment and the one on the right was taken last Tuesday morning before I started getting ready for my day.  I think that when you look at the pictures side by side, that the results I have been telling people that I think I am seeing show very clearly here.  The first thing that I want to point out is the scar on my face.  If you look at the picture on the right, you will see that I have a scar right below/up to my nose on the right side of the picture.  This is a scar that I got when I was 5 years old.  That was 35 years ago!  When I was a little girl I was pretty self conscious about it and always though that when I got older, that I would seek out some type of treatment to get rid of it.  However, as I got older I grew used to it and stopped noticing it so I stopped worrying about getting rid of it.  This scar fading or diminishing with using the Age-Defying Laser was not something I expected as I started treatment as this is not something the laser has been tested for,which is that it is "indicated for wrinkles around the eyes and smoother skin in the treated areas".  A couple weeks into treatment I thought I was starting to see it changing, but I thought that maybe it was just me.  When I put these 2 pictures side by side yesterday, I was amazed to see the results very clearly.  To me it is obvious how much the scar has faded.  I cannot say for sure, but I am thinking that the treatments must be helping rebuild/renew the collagen around and nder the area of my scar.  If you go back to looking at the side by side picture, I think you can also see how my skin tone has increased which has made my skin feel much smoother and looks more radiant.  Also, I can tell that my wrinkles on my forehead are fading and around my mouth you can see my laugh lines decreasing as well.

I have just finished my second week on level 3 treatment.  That means that 5 nights a week I am treating each of the 4 zones on my face for 2 1/2 minutes which makes my total treatment time 10 minutes.  My face has become accustomed to the treatments and I barely notice any prickling or discomfort during and after the treatment.  The redness I am seeing after a treatment is minimal.  I continue to use the Finishing Serum right after my treatment and sunscreen before my makeup in the morning.  I am following the directions and taking a 2 day break between each 5 day treatment.  I will continue this for another 7 weeks in order to complete the full 12 weeks of treatment that is recommended.

I even packed it on our weekend spring break trip and took it with me to the hotel so I could stay on schedule.  It was easy to take along and use.  It really has become a part of my evening routine and I am very excited with the results I am seeing!


Tria Age-Defying Laser

No comments:

Post a Comment