Sunday, March 23, 2014

How To Deal With Those Cracked Heels

How many of us women have dry, cracked heels? Especially as we transition from Winter to Spring and have had our feet covered in socks?  Many are thinking about getting ready to switch to sandals.  Lets face it, we are constantly on the run and often don’t have a lot of time for ourselves. If you are like me, you want to be able to slip on and off shoes as quickly as possible, but it can be daunting when you have to look at those nasty cracked heels. I have to start out by saying that the cure I am going to share with you is not my own. It is one I read on another mom blog a few years back and so I am just passing it along.

The only two things that you will need are Eucerin (or a generic version), and some old socks.  The best time of day to do this, is in the evening or right before bed.  All you have to do is slather the Eucering on thickly all over your feet and put your old socks on over top.  The socks will help it to soak into your feet and save the mess of getting it all over.  Starting out you should do this every night for 1-2 weeks to get on top of things and get those cracks under control.  Don't give up too quickly and stick with it.  You will be amazed at the results and will eventually be able to go to doing this one or two times a week for maintenance.  I find I have to remind myself during the winter when my feet are covered and I am not looking at them so much. 

 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment