Sunday, March 23, 2014

Miss Mom Speak Has Returned!

Miss Mom Speak has returned!  I'm not sure if some of you remember, but a few years ago I wrote a "mom" blog for a local newspaper that was called "Miss Mom Speak".  However a new editor came on board changing the design of the newspaper and must have decided that the blogs did not fit his/her vision.  Without any notification (at least to me), the blogs were taken down.  Everything I ever wrote for them was just simply gone.  At that point I was pretty busy with life and just decided to take a break from blogging.  However, in the last month or so,  I have had something tugging at me to start again. Since I was allowed to choose my name for the blog I wrote for the paper, it has kind of stuck with me and become part of who I am and explains why I have chosen to keep the name for this blog.

I would like for this blog to be a place for women in general.  I think I will be posting about many things that will hopefully help and be enjoyed by many women on a broad spectrum of topics including: mom related, my soapbox, spiritual/faith based, household tips, and beauty/self care as women.  We will see how things evolve and hope you will follow me!  You will also find and be able to follow me on Twitter as @MissMomSpeak .

No comments:

Post a Comment